Below you can find the list of oleoresin Applications.
- Preserves, jellies, marmelades, which is more appetizing with the incorporation of oleoresin.
- The natural color of Eggs and poultry, is enhanced by adding oleoresin to their feedstock.
- In the pharmaceutical industry, oleoresin is used in the preparation of certain medicines.
- When a bright and vibrant color is needed in the preparation of food items.
- In the preparation of processed food, meat, sauces, preserves, salads, etc.
- Fish preserved in oil, some types of soup, and frozen food.
- Butter, margerine and cheese, potato chips, snacks and breakfast cereals are also colored using oleoresin.